First alpha is published.
- Completion contributor for
#[derive()] clause (contributed by @bgourlie).
- Stubs and Goto Symbol for fields.
- Resolve and completion for static methods.
- Better notifications about Cargo version in use.
- Type inference for enums, primitives, references and type aliases.
- Formatter option to set a minimum number of blanks between items.
- Language ID is changed from
- Literals are properly highlighted inside attributes (contributed by @mkaput)
- Better parser recovery in if, while and match.
- More tests and fixes for type inference.
RustModuleIndex is now based on stubs.
- Tests to make sure that certain operations work on stubs and don’t access the
getReference are checked ).
- Resolve caching.
RustComputingVisitor is used in type inference.
- Overhaul of pattern matching code.