- Better parser recovery inside impls.
- Completion popup is automatically shown after typing
- Red code: impls with missing or wrong methods are highlighted. A quick fix to
add missing methods is available.
- Red code: duplicated fields in structs are highlighted.
- Run configurations: when creating a test configuration from context only a
single target is executed. Useful if you have a lot of test crates in the
- List only modules with Cargo.toml in run configurations.
- Goto class now works for traits.
- Add missing fields quick fix now works if only some portion of fields is
isCrateRoot is now consistent with
isCrateRoot is much faster, because it no longer does vfs operations.
- Fix a crash when changing standard library location in the older IDE.
- Several formatter fixes (by @mkaput)
- Some resolve tests now use inline Rust code instead of file fixtures.
- CTRS tests and submodule are removed, the source code of rustc and
standard library is used instead.
- Notifications are completely reworked. No more memory leaks and better UI.
- Structs and enum variants now have a common interface