This an entry for several weeks!
- Intentions to add/remove braces around single expression lambdas (by @zjhmale).
- Reformat with rustfmt action. It is not bound to any key combination by default, you need to setup binding yourself, or use Ctrl+Shift+A (by @zjhmale).
- Inspections for duplicate items in trait declarations (by @mbStavola).
- De Morgan’s Laws intention (by @zjhmale).
- Inspection for unsafe usage of
CString(by @zjhmale). PSA: code like
CString::new("hello").unwrap().as_ptr()is dangerously broken and memory unsafe, see documentation for explanation.
- Support for unstable impl trait syntax.
- Show rustup version in the settings (by @zjhmale).
- Goto super action works for methods (by @atsky).
- Symbols from Rust prelude are correctly scoped.
- Fix exponential time parsing of array expressions.
- Don’t run several instances of Cargo concurrently. This could have caused Cargo to deadlock if there were git dependencies (also fixed in cargo).
- Properly display multiline lookup strings in completion (by @zjhmale).
- Properly refresh Cargo project when an implicit target like
- Make plugin buildable with OpenJDK (by @kumbayo).
- Fix resolve of mod declarations with relative path in the path attribute (by @kumbayo).
- Fix NPE when renaming a Rust file (by @zjhmale).
- Stubs for use declaration, foreign modules and extern crate declarations.
RustQualifiedPathabstraction for PSI-independent paths.
- Visitor-driven equality for types.
- New implementation of
- Better interface for binary operators (by @mkaput).
- Remove bodies from trait and impl PSI.