- This update brings a significant performance improvement, like plugin cache subsystem was reworked.
In combination with other micro optimizations, it greatly speeds up name resolution and type inference.
Note, these changes will have a greater effect with the new experimental macro expansion engine because it’s more cache-friendly.
You can turn it on via
Preferences | Languages & Frameworks | Rust | Expand declarative macrosoption
Make Toml plugin mandatory dependency of Rust plugin. If you still don’t have it, IDE will suggest installing Toml plugin while updating
Update the Rust page in CLion help
concatmacro. Now name resolution and completion work for direct arguments of the macro like
env!. Also, value of the macro is taken into account while path evaluation inside
includemacro call. It’s yet another step to support code included via macro call like
- Add completion of
constkeyword for const generics
- Associated functions have higher priority than methods in completion list for paths like
- Fix false positive
Trait objects without an explicit 'dyn' are deprecatedwarnings for
- Fix name resolution of items from prelude with nightly compiler
pub extern crateitems
- Correctly insert
Auto Importquick fix inside public inline modules
- Fix incorrect name resolution of
- Correctly set focus on name field in
Extract methoddialog (by @gejun123456)
- Make 2019.2 default platform for development