This is the last release that supports the 2019.2 platform. To receive plugin updates further, please upgrade your IDE to 2019.3.
Support coming 2020.1 EAPs
Improve Rust debugger support with LLDB bundled into CLion 2020.1:
- Render enums properly
- Render primitive types properly (e.g.
i32instead of C-style
- Unmangle names inside call stack
pubuses properly in
Nest use statementsintention (by @t-kameyama)
- Fix type inference for
Fntype parameters with multiple bounds. It fixes the lack of code completion inside a closure call when multiple trait bounds (like
Send + FnOnce) are used (by @rrevenantt)
- Take into account the builtin implementation of
Copytraits for array types during type inference. It fixes type inference of array usages like
[0; 4].clone()as well as some false-positive error highlightings related to arrays
- Do not suggest
Lift return outintention on
else ifbranch which previously led to invalid code (by @t-kameyama)
Edit | Extend Selectionaction for Rust and Toml string literals. Now it’s possible to select separate escape symbols and whole string literal without quotes.
- Correctly handle single and triple quotes and support escapes symbols in TOML
- Fix false-positive E0277 in case of non-default trait method with non-sized arguments
- Do not indent braces on their own line (by @srjek)
- Provide help page about Cargo Command run configuration in IDEA and CLion
- Remove CLion dependencies from
debuggermodule used some CLion-related code. Now all such code has been moved into
debuggermodule only contains native debugger related code.
- Rename code fragments consistently.
Plugin build used to fail sometimes due to two different classes named
RsReplCodeFragment. So now the generated one will be
Full set of changes can be found here