- Simplify attaching a new cargo project to the plugin project model.
Now it’s possible to invoke
Attach Cargo Projectaction for your cargo project from the context menu in the project view. Also, there is
Cargo.tomlfiles in an editor if the corresponding crate is not in the plugin project model.
- Suggest the proper type of braces while a macro call completion.
For example, now the plugin suggests
thread_localmacro instead of parenthesis
Show import statementsoption in
Find usagesdialog. The option allows including/excluding
useitems from the results of
Find usagesaction. Note, this feature is missing in CLion
- Don’t reparse the whole file while typing inside macro calls. This should speed up completion in macro calls in large files
- Slightly improve indexing and type inference performance
- Fix compatibility issues with latest 2020.1 EAPs
- Fix LLDB pretty-printers for
Arcstructs on 2020.1
Remove parentheses from expressionintention and make the corresponding quick fix available only for valid cases (by @t-kameyama)
- Now the Cargo Tool Window is not shown for non-Rust projects
- Now TOML plugin is dynamic. In the future, it will allow you to install, uninstall and update the plugin without restarting the IDE
- Drop support of 2019.2 platform
Full set of changes can be found here